Friday, September 19, 2008

Rolling again

Its been a usual stuff, people creating a blog ID, writing some interesting blogs(?) to start with and slowly drift away. Some day while dusting their system they wud suddenly get reminded about their so called Blog ID. Then u wud c their new post come from nowhere, claiming "I am Back!".

Dumbos! Can't they atleast think of a different phrase? I intend to kill Arnold for this famous tag line in Terminator( I, II & III). Wat do u guys try to say, u r back from the RED planet or wat? Having been lazy to write a single blog, u suddenly come up wit some scribbling, not worth a penny, and openly announce ur come back, as if the whole BLOG WORLD was waiting for ur valuable writing all this long.

C'mon guys, for a change come back to ur senses instead, the world is too busy to be reading ur blog, which comes up once in every year, jus to announce ur come back and u r gone again.

For all of u lazy bloggers, I would suggest one thing- If u cannot come up with ur own post, atleast try to keep ur blog moving with contents from external sources. Here again, please 've the courtesy to atleast make a tiny mention of ur sources.

Still find it difficult? In that case, please do not take blogging as a LETHAL weapon to test others tolerance. Blogging is fun, Fine! But wat about reading the same. Try it for once(Wit ur own blog).

I think I ve drifted away from wat tis blog was intended on.

I jus wanted to say - I AM BACK!!

VSR

(No big prizes for guessing whom I had been referring to all along.... :P)

4 comments:

Ramaiah said...

I'm happy to having been refereed..
This comment is just to redirect people from ur blog to mine.. and then decide who the lazy blogger has been..
Here is the link..

'My dear Dairy'

One thing to finish off.. U can only comment on somebody worth talking about.. Its up to u to decide whether u want to talk good or talk bad.. It's ur point of view and i respect that..

All the best, blogging about people is the easiest thing to do.. Lets see what u can come up with.. or should i say a reaction to this statement!

Ram

Seetharaman said...

@Ramaiah,

Hey c'mon dude it was jus a blog, a stone thrown at nobody, Y take it on u?

Mathivanan said...

dei mokks....ippa nee enna soll vara??

Seetharaman said...

@mathi

All my blog fans r english, so shall we hold tis discussion over coffee?