Monday, July 2, 2007

i want it this way

may not be the usual way, things get started, but atleast tats the way i am ( jumped straight from the skies to the earth). now lets get started.

A pretending to be above average guy, ready to rock any podium, any time, any field ( tats wat others diplomatically, mention as JACK OF ALL TRADES), tats exactly wat is ME. 'Born with a silver spoon', tat i was not, so had to strive hard n harder to reach to this position where i am ( it happens to b jus where i had started), bestowed wit pride n responsibilties (?!) .

i've always loved my job, as much as i love my wife( i'm still bachelor). i had dreamt of doing my masters in business administration, but due to sudden landing of flight, got myself buckled to this IT field.

Break my chains, tat i surely wil, n join my masters before its too late. Planning to buy a laptop, wit my first month pay, but my company heads r not aware of d fact tat laptops cost much more than wat they paid me. all their fault, now my LAP is vacant without anything on TOP.

usually i talk for long hours, but due to lack of hours i need to wind up jus here.

And for my blog fans(?), i'll keep u posted sooner than late.

don forget to post ur comments.

regards
VSR

4 comments:

LVS said...

Welcome home!

Nice way to start. Update your profile.

Sunith Jain said...

very nice "sceneguy"...u definitely r a scene guy...now u wil definitely be popular among all gals...don worry...ur idea of writing a blog n being famous has already worked it out... u may not know tht but its true....

Kunal said...

sceneguy is not worth any scene...
the blog is just like any ordinary blog...
something stupid to describe..
u find urelf as that stupid thing..
nice way to start...
hav fun...

gaurav said...

good work man..really cool...keep it up..ur views i agree